One of our most important goals at Lose It For Life is for you to be successful in maintaining your goals for the rest of your life.
We believe education is a very important aspect of that success. We will have weekly education sessions that will provide you
with vital information for your success. We will have professionals in the areas of cooking, nutrition, medicine, sports psychology, and more, providing you with a wealth of valuable information.
Some of the professionals providing our education sessions are:
- Patti Bonafede, certiﬁed nutritionist
- Jeff Troesch, sports psychologist
- Ingrid Troesch, physical therapist
- Debbie Duggan, healthy cooking chef
Meet your Education Team:
Philip Borgardt, M.D. Inc.
Philip Borgardt, M.D.
- Board Certiﬁed in Internal Medicine
- Board Diplomate in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Medical school at Dartmouth
- Residency training in Internal Medicine at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Training in Anti-Aging Medicine with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Training in aesthetic procedures with the International Meso-Lipotherapy Society
- Fellow in the American College of Physicians
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the California Medical Association
- Member of the San Luis Obispo County Medical Society
Medical Staff Positions
- Prior Chief of Staff at Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Prior Governance Board member at Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center